Link to survey services


You probably need a surveyor if you need to know exactly where something is or should be. Fixed Height Surveys can help you with any of your land survey needs.

Aerial Photography

In conjunction with Aleutian Aerial Media, we provide orthorectified aerial photography at a reasonable price.  High resolution low altidude photography allows for visualization and analysis that you can’t get from traditional survey products.  We can provide the tools you need to bring your project to the next level.